Loop videos are quite trending, especially on Instagram. You can easily make a video that goes back and forth. If you have an iPhone, then follow these steps and create loop videos.
Making a Looping Video with Boomerang
Here is the process of making a looping video with Boomerang. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to the App Store.
• After that, Click on Search section.
• Then you can enter Boomerang and click on search.
• Thereafter click on Boomerang app and click on GET.
• When the prompt comes, input your iPhone’s Touch ID.
• After that, launch the boomerang app.
• You can slide left via welcome pages and click on Get Started.
• Click OK to permit Boomerang to access your camera.
• Select whether to permit Boomerang to use your location.
• Now, click OK to permit Boomerang to store your looped videos.
• Align the subject of your video in the camera.
• Boomerang will launch with the front camera, if you want to use a rear camera then click on the curved arrow icon.
• After that, press the shutter button to toggle the flash on or off.
• Then long press on the shutter button to make a video.
• Click on SAVE.
Here is the process of using Looper for making a video. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to the App Store on your iPhone.
• After that, click on Search.
• Then enter Looper in the search field.
• Thereafter select the app and click on GET.
• Now, input your Apple Touch ID when the prompt comes.
• You can launch the Looper app.
• Click on the + icon.
• Check your camera roll.
• When the prompt comes, click on All Photos.
• Choose the video that you want to loop.
• Click on Choose.
• Click on the red repeat button.
• You can swipe the slider at the bottom to the right position.
• After that, click on the check mark.
• Then click the video and click on the “Download” icon.
• Click Yes when the prompt comes.
• Thereafter choose an orientation.
• Select Yes when the prompt comes.
• Click on OK, when you can view the success message.