How to get your iTunes music on your Windows Phone: iTunes is the best way to organize and enjoy the music and films you already have and shop for the ones you want to get. iTunes works on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple TV. It is the place to enjoy and expand your love of music. It’s where you listen to the tracks, artists and albums you already own. It is also where you explore genres you never knew you would love, and buy new songs to build a personal music library filled with endless listening experiences. The iTunes Store has over 43 million songs. But what if you want to get your iTunes music on your Windows phone. Well you can simply follow the following steps to get through it.
For Windows Computer
To Get Your Itunes Music On Your Windows Phone, Windows Desktop Users Can Follow These Simple Steps:
- Download Windows Phone app for Desktop .
- Install this app.
- Go to Settings in the top right corner.
- Under Sync music, videos, and more from, select iTunes.
- Your music will show up in Windows Phone app for Desktop, and it will allow you to choose what you want to sync with your phone.
- Check in the box just next to Sync Music
- Check the following boxes: genres, bands, albums and anything that you want to sync with your phone.
- Click Sync button.
- You may see all the stuffs you selected in your Music Library. But if your music was all purchased from iTunes, you may also find it in C:\Users\”your_name”\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media.
- Locate the place on your computer where your music is stored.
- Open windows explorer or file explorer.
- Your phone will show up as a device here.
- Click on your phone and then on the hard drive icon.
- You will see a Music folder inside.
- Copy and Paste the files from the music folder on your PC to the Music folder on your phone.
- That is it. Enjoy!!
To Get Your Itunes Music On Your Windows Phone, Mac Users Can Follow These Simple Steps:
- Download Windows Phone app for Mac.
- Install this app.
- Connect your Windows phone to the computer.
- Choose music from the sidebar of Windows Phone App.
- Choose anything that you want to sync and simply click Sync.
There may be a possibility that there are plenty of things that you may want to set up and tweak when making the move from an iPhone to a Windows Phone, but it should be reassuring at one of the most important things is easy to do.
Hope you like this article on “How to get your iTunes music on your Windows Phone”. If you have any issues regarding this, you can just leave a comment below and your query will be serviced soon.