Microsoft is doing pretty good in the field of smart phones. With promising Windows 10 OS about to arrive for smart phones, the world is going to experience an entirely new era of Windows Phones. But it is often seen that with every great gadget, comes a bunch of errors. In this article, we will be looking into one such error, that is, Windows Phone Error 80072F30. This error is often experienced when you either try to add a new mail account or try to sync an existing account. In the upcoming section, you will see few methods to fix Windows Phone Error 80072F30. So go through the next section carefully.
Fix Windows Phone Error 80072f30
In this section, you will see three methods to fix Windows Phone Error 80072f30. Go through each of the method one by one and let us know which method worked well for you.
Method 1: Set Date And Time
If you have set the Date and Time option as automatically, then you will have to change it to manual. Follow the steps given below to go through this method:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to select Date + Time.
- Turn OFF the tab for Set date and time automatically.
- Try to sync the mail account again and check if the error still persists.
This is one of the best methods to fix Windows Phone Error 80072F30. But if this didn’t work for you, try the other methods mentioned below.
Method 2: Set Access Point Name (Apn).
Many of the times, the error code 80072F30 is experienced when you try to use internet through mobile network. So there can be an issue with your APN and that can be updated by calling customer care. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix this issue:
- Call customer care of your network provider and ask for APN Settings.
- Then go to Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom to select Access Point.
- Tap on the (+) symbol in the bottom to add an Access Point.
- Fill up the fields as told by customer care.
Now check if the error still persists.
Method 3: Inbound/outbound Port Settings
Follow the steps mentioned below to fix Windows Phone Error 80072F30.
- Go to Settings.
- Select email + account.
- Now look for correct inbound and outbound settings on the internet for your mail account.
- Compare the setting with your phone and the one you found on internet.
- If you find any discrepancy in the settings on your phone, correct them as given over internet.
- If you are unable to correct them, delete the particular account and reconfigure it as per settings given over internet.
So these were the three simple yet efficient methods to fix Windows Phone Error 80072F30. Hope you liked this article on “How to Fix Windows Phone Error 80072F30”. In case you find any step doubtful or you are unable to proceed further due to any reason, feel free to ask via comments. Thanks and Stay in Touch.